Hoje o nosso questionário é sobre SQL e SQL*Plus.
- How can you pass variables into a SQL routine?
- You want to include carriage return / linefeed into your output from a SQL script. How can you do this?
- How do you call a PL/SQL procedure in SQL?
- How do you execute a host OS command from within SQL?
- You want to use SQL to generate SQL. What is it called and give an example.
- What SQL * PLUS command is used to format output from a select?
- You want to group the following set of select returns, what can you group on? MAX(sum_of_cost), MIN(sum_of_cost), COUNT(item_no)?
- What special Oracle feature allows you to specify how the CBO treats SQL functions?
- You want to determine the location of identical rows in a table before attempting to place a unique index on the table, how can this be done?
- What is a Cartesian product?
- You are joining a local and remote table and the network manager complains about network traffic involved. Hodo you reduce the amount of traffic?
- What is the default ordering in the ORDER BY statement?
- What is TKPROF and how is it used?
- What is EXPLAIN plan and how is it used?
- How do you set the number of lines per page? The width?
- How do you prevent output from coming to the screen?
- How do you prevent Oracle from giving you informational messages during and after a SQL statement execution?
- How do you generate file output from SQL?
Para conferir as respostas, clique AQUI!